1. The Customer operating as a “trader” has no right of withdrawal. The right of withdrawal is applicable exclusively to the Customer acting as a “consumer”.
2. This right of withdrawal is granted pursuant to article 52 of Italian Consumers Code (legislative decree n. 206/2005).
3. Except the case when the Work is created at Customer’s specifications or clearly personalized, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason by sending a written communication to FP Art within and no later than 14 (fourteen) days from which the Customer has acquired physical possession of the Work, at the following terms.
4. In case of withdrawal, the Customer must borne the costs to return the Work to FP Art. The Work must be returned in the same conditions as it has been delivered to the Customer, with the same packaging it has been delivered.
5. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal and obtain the refund of the price:
- i) the Customer has to send the notice of withdrawal to FP-ART to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter no later than 14 days from which the Customer has acquired physical possession of the Work; the withdrawal notice can be drafted using the withdrawal form available at the bottom, or making any other unequivocal statement setting out his decision to withdraw from the contract;
- ii) the Customer has to return the Work to FP-ART, at the Customer expense, making it available to FP-ART or its subject in charge without delay and in any case within and no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the day on which he has communicated his decision to withdraw from the contract;
- iii) the Work must not have been used or damaged by the Customer. Therefore, the Work must be returned to FP Art in the same conditions in which the Customer had received it; by way of example, if the Work sold is a carpet, this carpet must not have been walked on or otherwise used.
7. FP Art refunds the price using the same payment method used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless the Customer has expressly indicated another refund method.
8. Reimbursement include the cost of delivery of the Work to the Customer. FP ART shall not reimburse any additional costs if the Customer has chosen a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of delivery offered by FP ART.
9. The Customer does not have the right of withdrawal if the Work has been created or customized at his request.