Pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13, EU GDPR Regulation and of the Consumer Code (D. Lgs. 196/2003), we inform you about the processing of personal data provided by the User, which will be carried out by Fp Art, in compliance with the regulations in force. The processing of personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
Fp Art S.r.l., VAT IT01980390999, located in Via Ceccardi, 3/5 16121 Genoa (GE) Italy, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone +39 010 3000632.
The data controller has not designated a Data Protection Officer, as the legal requirements for its designation are not present.
Object of the data treatment and methods of processing
Object of the treatment by the Data Controller are personal data, fiscal code, contact details such as residential address, e-mail address, certified e-mail address, as well as other ordinary data, that may be exchanged for the purposes of the processing.
As a rule, particular categories of personal data, such as data suitable for revealing ethnic origin, data relating to health, sexual identity, political, religious etc. are not processed by the Data Controller.
The processing will be carried out both on paper and on electronic support, with computer and/or telematic tools, automated and/or manual, also through one or more remote communication techniques (for example through e-mail) and also through specifically appointed subjects. In any case, the processing will be carried out using methods and procedures that guarantee compliance with the security measures and, in general, with the regulatory provisions in force on the material.
The Data Controller does not carry out processing that consist of automated decision-making processes or with the use of profiling techniques.
Purpose of the processing
The personal data of the data subject are processed for the purpose of registering to the Website and managing the registration. The data are also processed, if the data subject has given its specific consent, for information and promotional purposes, as well as for the performance of the activities of the data subject within the reserved area of the Website, for example for on-line purchases. Pursuant to art. 130 D. Lgs. n. 196/2003, Fp Art will use the e-mail addresses provided by the data subject for the purpose of selling its products and services. The data subject can refuse such use at any time.
Subject to the specific consent of the data subject, the data may be processed by the Data Controller - Fp Art - for the conduct of promotional, commercial and marketing initiatives (through automated tools), such as for example the sending of newsletters and promotional materials, offers, research and analysis market and statistics. The sending of this communication can take place both by analogue methods, such as paper mail or calls from an operator, and by means of automated communication methods, such as e-mail, sms, mms, pursuant to art. 130 D. Lgs. 1906/2003. Communications will be sent strictly within reasonable limits and the data subject (User) may at any time requests their termination by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
The data subject may express the desire to receive communications exclusively through traditional contact methods, if existing.
Obligation to process the data
The data subject may refuse to provide the Data Controller with his personal data, since the provision of these data is not compulsory. However, filling in the fields indicated as mandatory is essential to register to the Website and have access to the reserved area. The refusal to provide such data will therefore prevent registration to the Website and access the reserved areas.
The provision of data for promotional purposes is merely optional. The interested party can revoke the consent to the data treatment at any time: in this case, he will not be able to receive communications from Fp Art.
Legal basis of the treatment
The legal basis of the processing is:
- execution of a contract of which the data subject is a party or execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same (registration to the Website and purchase of Artworks) (art. 6 lett. b) GDPR n. 679/2016);
- pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller (sending direct marketing communications via e-mail) (art. 6 lett. f) GDPR n. 679/2016);
- consent of the data subject (promotional, advertising and marketing activities) (art. 6 lett. a) GDPR n. 679/2016)
The personal data of the data subject may be communicated, within the strictly necessary limits, to subjects who, for the purpose of processing your request, must carry out activities related for the purposes of processing, in their capacity as persons under the authority of the Data Controller or specifically appointed controllers. The updated list of controllers appointed by the Data Controller is available at Fp Art. In particular, on the basis of the roles and work tasks performed, some employees and collaborators of Fp Art have been instructed to process personal data, within the limits of their competence and in accordance with the instructions given to them by the Data Controller.
Personal data may also be disclosed to subjects entitled to access it by virtue of the provisions of the law, regulations and applicable regulations.
Transfer of data
The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to third countries outside the European Union or to international organizations. In the event that the Data Controller uses cloud services that involve the processing of personal data, the service providers will be selected among those who provide adequate guarantees, as required by art. 46 GDPR 679/16.
The Data Controller keeps and processes personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes indicated. Upon termination of the User's registration, the data will only be kept for the time established by the current provisions on the subject. With regard to promotional and marketing purposes, the controller will periodically ask the data subject if he intends to confirm his consent to the use of his data for these purposes.
Rights of the data subject
In his capacity as Data Subject, the data subject enjoys the rights referred to in sections 2, 3 and 4 of Chapter III of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (e.g. ask the Data Controller: access to personal data and the correction or the cancellation of the same; the limitation of the treatment that concerns him; to oppose their treatment). In particular, the interested party has the right to:
• obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to the personal data and information provided for by art. 15 of EU regulation no. 679 of 2016;
• obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him;
• obtain the deletion of personal data concerning him where these are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, or where additional conditions pursuant to art. 17 EU regulation no. 679/2016 and provided that the conditions set out in art. 17, paragraph 3, EU regulation no. 679/2016;
• obtain from the data controller the limitation of processing when: a) the data subject disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data; b) the processing is unlawful but the interested party opposes the cancellation and instead requests the application of limitation measures or requests that the processing of the same takes place for the assessment or defence of his/her right in court;
• receive personal data concerning him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device; in the case of the exercise of this right, the interested party will be entitled to request that the data controller transmit the aforementioned data directly to another data controller;
• oppose the processing of personal data concerning him in the event that the conditions of Art. 21 EU regulation no. 679/2016, paragraph 2.
• propose a complaint to a supervisory authority. With regard to the exercise of these rights, the interested party may contact the Controller Fp Art S.r.l. at the following addresses: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pursuant to art. 79 GDPR the data subject who considers his rights violated has the right to contact the competent data protection authority of his country of residence.
Information on Cookies
The cookies used by the Site: The cookie is a small text file that is sent to the browser and saved on the user's computer when visiting a website and which can have different purposes: technical (storing user preferences such as the language of the site, computer authentication, statistics on page navigation) and profiling (e.g. identification of user preferences for information and promotional purposes).
Please visit our cookies page for more information.