ND Dolfi Ceramics
The company was founded in 1941 by Giovanni Dolfi, lodged in a castle overlooking the town of Montelupo. In 1994, his son, Silvano, decided to set up an independent company, Ceramica ND Dolfi. A few years later, after gaining the trust and esteem of the international market, further progress was made in the drive for quality, with the creation of the spacious, modern facility that houses the company today.
The firm is directed by Natalia and Daria DOLFI who create high quality original pieces, always animated by the constant desire for novelty. ND Dolfi production is designed to be a combination of shapes and colors that revisits tradition on the needs of contemporary tastes. The ND Dolfi ceramics are appreciated and successfully presented by numerous showrooms in Italy and abroad.
"Love of the material, respect for tradition, together with a willingness to experiment."