The Ceramiche Pierluca "workshop" was founded by "Bepi" Pierluca Mazzotti (son of Torido Mazzotti and grandson of Tullio d'Albisola) in 1953 in Albisola Capo. Ceramiche Pierluca testifies to the desire to guarantee a future, after a great past, to one of the historical sectors of Made in Italy craftsmanship. The new strategic lines are divided into two main strands: on the one hand, a philological recovery operation from the archives of historic Albanian productions and on the other, the creation of decorative and functional objects.
All the collections want to tell the story, the art and the cultural heritage of Albisola through refined colors and elegant shapes, respecting ancient techniques, but always filtered with an attentive eye to contemporary taste. A beautiful challenge, which renews one of the Italian excellence and contributes to refocusing and bringing ceramics back to the centre of the artistic and productive scene of Italian craftsmanship.